Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350T2 Review
PCI Express x4 – 2 Port – 10/100/1000Base-T – Low-Profile Network Card
The Intel Dual-Ports Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapter I350T2 is designed with Virtualization Technology for connectivity (Intel VT-c) to deliver I/O virtualization and Quality of Service (QoS). This Server Network Adapter provides Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP), multiple Rx/Tx queues, and on-controller QoS functionality that can be used in both virtual and non-virtual server deployments.
This network adapter represents the next step in the Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networking evolution for the enterprise and data centers. This Ethernet Adapter also includes new power management technologies such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and DMA Coalescing (DMAC).
The I350T2 Intel Ethernet Server Adapter also features native iSCSI initiators built into Microsoft Windows, Linux, and VMware ESX platforms providing a simple, dependable, cost-effective way to connect to iSCSI SANs.
I350T2 Technical Specifications:
- Part Number: I350T2
- Brand Name: Intel
- Product Type: Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Host Interface: PCI Express x4
- Number of Ports: 2
- Number of RJ-45 Ports: 2
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
I350T2 Key Features:
- Broad OS support
- Optimized for Intel Architecture
- Advanced traffic steering using Intel Ethernet Flow Director
- Outstanding virtualization performance with Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity
- Network Virtualization Offloads for VXLAN, NVGRE & Geneve
- Leadership in virtual system scalability with Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP) and intelligent offload
- Broad Hypervisor support (VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM and Xen)
- Full line of 10GbE/40GbE Converged Network Adapter
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet
- iSCSI with trusted, native OS support
- Support for Data Center Bridging with lossless Ethernet
- Integrated PCI Express
- Intel Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized
- Intel Direct Data I/O Technology
In addition, Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I350T2 supports the CRC-32 digest instruction set included with Intel XEON Server Processors, which improves transmission reliability and delivers an enterprise class iSCSI solution.