Micron 9300 Pro MTFDHAL15T3TDP-1AT1ZABYY 15.36 TB NVMe SSD Review
PCIe Read Intensive Solid-State Drive
This Micron 9300 Pro Series MTFDHAL15T3TDP-1AT1ZABYY U.2 Internal Solid State Drive delivers industry-leading sequential write performance with the lowest write latency on the market, to accelerate your data-center to meet the growing data demands of today. It is optimized for read-intensive applications and yields 1 drive write per day (DWPD).
The MTFDHAL15T3TDP-1AT1ZABYY is a 2.5-inch form factor SSD with a capacity of 15.3 TB offers simplified firmware management, expansion to multiple namespaces to accommodate multitasking, and more parallel sessions for single storage devices.
Accelerate your data center to meet today’s growing data demands
With up to 32 namespaces, Micron Enterprise SSD can easily handle multi-tenancy deployments in hyperscale data center and cloud infrastructures.
High Storage Capacity
While Micron’s 9300 series puts out sequential performance of up to 3.5 GBps read/write, it’s no slouch in random workloads. These enterprise level SSDs are rated to deliver up to 850,000/310,000 random 4K read/write IOPS and have average read/write latency ratings of 86/11us.
Best-Fit Workloads for the 9300
- AI/ML/DL Training and Caching
- Accelerate data ingest and trim test and training cycle times for AI, ML and DL.
- Increase performance and consistency for better platform transaction rates.
- Build faster, smaller and more economical clusters at a lower cost.
- Manage and store more blocks, streams and objects in less space.
Small Random Block
- Find significantly better performance than a hard disk drive, with fewer nodes.
- Bring performance to all four corners of your high- performance stacks. Even the top tier of tiered storage becomes cost-efficient
MTFDHAL15T3TDP-1AT1ZABYY Technical Specifications:
|Product Type||Internal Solid State Drive|
|Technology||64-layer 3D TLC NAND|
|Interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x4 NVMe|
|Max Sequential Read||Up to 3500 MBps|
|Max Sequential Write||Up to 3500 MBps|
|Read Latency||86 µs|
|Write Latency||11 µs|
MTFDHAL15T3TDP-1AT1ZABYY Key Features:
- One Size Fits All
- Performance Pays
- Add IOPs to Your Balance Sheet
- No Read or Write Compromises
- HDD-Caliber Capacity with NVMe Results