HPE 836220-B21 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Registered ECC Memory Review
Built for Enterprise Servers and Data Centers
This HPE 836220-B21 16GB DDR4 Registered ECC Memory is designed for SMB and enterprise servers with a significant need for performance and capacity along with a desire to manage total cost of ownership. The memory operates on 1.2V and 2400 MHz (PC4-19200) frequency with a CL17 CAS latency.
This high-performance memory is ideal to use for data centers, server virtualization, cloud computing, and can be used for large database applications. The memory undergoes rigorous qualification and testing processes that unlock memory performance features available only with HPE servers.
High bandwidth and faster data rates combined with lower voltage demands deliver the most compelling and significant DRAM computing update in the past decade. In addition to performance and efficiency, HPE 836220-B21 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Registered ECC Memory also delivers scalability and reliability.
HPE 836220-B21 16GB DDR4 Memory Compatibility
This dual rank 16GB DDR4 memory module is fully compatible for HPE ProLiant servers, Apollo Family Servers, Synergy Systems, and Blade Server Systems. Here is the list of compatible servers:
- DL160G9SFF HP ProLiant DL160 Gen9 SFF Server
- 778456-B21 HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 P840 Server
- 861540-S01 HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server
- 859085-001 HPE Proliant DL380 Gen9 2U Rack-mountable Server
- 777394R-B21 HP ProLiant DL60 Gen9 1U Rack-mountable Server
- 788149-425 HP ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Rack Mount Server
- 840674-035 HP Proliant Ml110 Gen9 Tower Server
- 834613-035 HP ProLiant Ml150 Gen9 Tower Server
836220-B21 Technical Specifications:
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Data Transfer Rate||2400Mhz|
|Error Correction||Registered ECC|
836220-B21 Key Features:
- 100% Increase in speed – Faster Data Rate equates to more responsive application loads on data-intensive programs.
- 300% increase in component densities – Equals larger modules for next-generation performance demands.
- 20% decrease in power consumption – Less power consumed means less wasted resources to cool systems and reserves battery program for mobile devices.