DUAL-GTX1650-O4G ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics Card Review
NVIDIA Turing Architecture To Supercharge Your Favorite Games
Based on the Turing architecture, this ASUS ASUS DUAL-GTX1650-O4G GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition Graphics Card provides improvements in performance, memory bandwidth, and power efficiency over its predecessor based on the Pascal architecture. The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs including DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, and DVI-D Dual-Link.
The GPU manufacturer implemented dual Wing-Blade fans to deliver maximum air flow and improved 105% static pressure over the heat sink while also operating quieter than reference cards. The fans also have IP5X dust resistance seals. The GTX 1650 Graphics Card delivers cool performance with overclocked 4GB GDDR5 memory and shrouded fans are designed to match ASUS Motherboards.
2x Fans 2x Fun:
Dual graphics cards are all about maximum efficiency. The recipe is simple; strip off features that don’t affect performance and mix in two powerful dust resistant fans with PCB components that are mounted utilizing an automated manufacturing process. The result is a machine tuned purely for lasting performance, making the ASUS Dual GeForce GTX 1650 a solid introduction to the latest generation of graphics performance.
Keep It Clean:
It’s easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Dust resistant blades keep nasty particulates out of the housing, so you’ll never need that deep clean.
Monitor, Tweak, and Tune:
The ASUS GPU Tweak II allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display.
This graphics card supports NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
Precision Automated Manufacturing:
Auto-Extreme Technology sets standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals.
DUAL-GTX1650-O4G Technical Specifications:
- Manufacturer: ASUS
- Model: GTX 1650
- Part Number: DUAL-GTX1650-O4G
- Product Type: Desktop Graphics Card
- Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
- GPU Model: GeForce GTX 1650
- GPU Clock Speed: 1485 MHz
- Memory Size: 4 GB
- Type of Memory: GDDR5
- Data-Width of Memory: 128-bit
- Memory Clock Speed: 8002 MHz
- Max Resolution: 7680×4320
- GPU Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Connectors/Ports: DisplayPort, DVI-D, DMI
DUAL-GTX1650-O4G Key Features:
- Get game ready with performance that’s twice as fast as the GeForce GTX 950 and up to 70% faster than the GTX 1050.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep your GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your game settings.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.