Seagate ZP1000CV3A001 Barracuda Q5 1TB NVMe M.2 2280 SSD Review
Designed with the latest 3D QLC NAND technology
This Seagate ZP1000CV3A001 Barracuda Q5 1TB NVMe M.2 2280 Solid State Drive delivers performance speds up to 50x faster than tradition hard drives. Designed with 3D QLC NAND technology, the BarraCuda Q5 SSD has an M.2 2280 form factor and utilizes the PCIe 3.0 x4 / NVMe 1.3 interface for fast, reliable performance, with sequential read speeds of up to 2400 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 1700 MB/s.
This SSD also has a 1.8 million-hour MTBF, an Endurance (TBW) of 274TB, SMART and TRIM support. The slim M.2 2280 form factor provides optimal compatibility and easy plug-and-play installation. Users will be able to monitor their SSD’s performance, health, and firmware updates with Seagate’s free SeaTools SSD software tool.
- Upgrade to cost-effective SSD speeds with next-gen 3D QLC NAND
- Leverage NVMe SSD speeds that are up to 50× faster than traditional hard drives
- Harness high sequential read/write speeds (up to 2400/1800MB/s) for more responsive downloads, installs, and multitasking
- Get easy installation and upgrades with a slim M.2 2280 NVMe form factor
- Extend battery life with low active power requirements of up to 3.2W
- Rely on a robust 3-year limited warranty and 1.8M-hours MTBF
- Enjoy added peace of mind with 1-year Rescue Data Recovery Services
- Benefit from long-term durability with 531TB total bytes written (TBW)
- Migrate and clone data from old drives with ease using free Seagate DiscWizard™ software tool
- Monitor SSD performance, health, and firmware updates with free Seagate SeaTools™ SSD software tool
ZP1000CV3A001 Technical Specifications:
|SSD series||Barracuda Q5|
|Storage Capacity||1 TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 (2280)|
|Memory Technology||Quad-level Cell (QLC)|
ZP1000CV3A001 Key Features:
Fast: NVMe SSD with speeds up to 2.5 times faster than SATA SSDs and up to 50 times faster than traditional hard drives; Sequential read / write speeds of up to 2400/1800 MB/s.
Responsible: update your PC for more efficient downloads, installs and multitasking.
Versatile: Slim M.2 2280 form factor and multiple capacity options up to 2TB for easy upgrades
Reliable: Enjoy peace of mind with 1.8-month MTBF and 1-year rescue data recovery services
Seagate XS800LE10003 Nytro 3530 800GB eMLC SAS SSD Review